Tuesday, February 12, 2013

new showcase house

built by Silverton Custom Homes
here in the great state of Texas on Lake Travis...
 

2013 Southern Living Showcase House
loving the chandy and the bird above the mantel...
 
Here's a better pic of the seating area...
love the way they paneled the walls...


Living Room
reminds me of details in Palmetto Bluff homes.
Also love the herringbone pattern
inside the fireplace.
Don't you?
And the oyster mirror on the coffee table.
Heck, I love it all.

In the kitchen
the double lanterns over the island
make me swoon
 .
I'm thinking of the same thing for my kitchen reno...
 and hopefully a similar bridge faucet and farmhouse sink.
Pretty please.
 
 

 






House of Turquoise: Southern Living Showcase House
2013 Southern Living Showcase Home in Waterford on Lake Travis
all images via
 
Its currently open for an exclusive showing
until Feb. 24...road trip anyone?
 
For more details including additional pictures
visit Silverton Custom Builders
as well as that of the interior designer Heather Scott.


 **Update**
A very sweet thank you
to Erin of House of Turquoise
for mentioning this post on her blog.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, this is insanely beautiful!! You're so right, it totally reminds me of a home in Palmetto Bluff! Wish I could roadtrip it to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for covering the house! It was an awesome project to design. Hope you get to see it in person. I grew up in the south and love the coastal look! All the best, Heather, Owner, Heather Scott Home & Design

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments...but please be nice :)
In case you want to email me privately please do so ...
alwaysinasouthernstateofmind {at} gmail {dot} com