Saturday, April 20, 2013

fresh

As in Joe Fresh.
I know.
I'd never heard of it the brand until I saw this dress in a magazine
I tried to track it down but at the time Joe Fresh was only in Canada.
Then one day I clicked through an email from jcpenney and voila there they were.
JCP is having some business difficulties lately...good luck to them
and as long as they keep bringing hip new designers on board I think they'll be fine.
Like the name the styles are fresh...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


The best thing besides the hip styles is the price point...under $49 for most pieces...
some of the dresses I love are around $20!
You can't beat that with a stick.
Check out the line for yourself at jcp.com

Use the code "BUDDIES" for 20% off through April 22.
Also get free shipping for orders over $75.

all images via jcp.com on pinterest


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished