Sunday, April 14, 2013

last call

by neiman marcus is having a sale on sale...
my favorite phrase...
 
look at this pretty
 
 
 
alas...if only I were six inches taller it just may fit me.
in case you can pull this maxi look off
you better snap this up...
its marked down to $44.
 
While I wont be getting that dress I am considering these flats
{they come in a multitude of colors and are only $45}
 
 
 
or maybe these...
 
I've not bought anything from here before but I'm surely tempted...
 
reminds me of Diane von Furstenberg's wrap dresses
but this one is only $65
 
and this one reminds me of Kate Spade
for $65
 
I could do this all day...you get my point. 
Go see for yourself...
The sale is good through April 15 so hurry up...
use the code LCAPR75 for free shipping over $75.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished