Wednesday, April 10, 2013

slow cooker meal plans

 
My sister Mary introduced me to both the slow cooker and to emeals...
in case you've never heard it let me introduce you...

 Latest Addition to eMeals Meal Plans
With emeals you sign up online for a meal menu program...

You choose your eating style
(for instance do you do weight watchers or do you need a family plan)
then you choose your family size...
you can also choose what grocery store you normally shop at...
pay your fee
then every week you get an email with a weekly meal plan
 and a grocery shopping list to boot.
Easy peasy.
I just got their latest email blast...
 
eMeals launches Slow Cooker Classic or Clean Eating Meal Plans
 
 
 
Slower cooker meal plans...
five per week plus two other meal ideas using the leftovers?
Hello?
They had me at slow cooker...
plus its available in two versions...
classic and clean eating.
SOLD.
 
Use the code "SLOW" for 15% off...
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished