Wednesday, November 27, 2013

back to work we go

After being floored for the past two weeks
by first a cold and then the flu
I am BACK!
And I feel the need to get stuff done.
I'm sure you all are busy bees too
trying to get ready for Thanksgiving.
I'm conquered the mountain of laundry
that had grown exponentially and
went to the grocery store to get the makings
 
 
Can I share something weird?
I knew who the Pioneer Woman was
{otherwise known as Ree Drummond}
 but only recently became aware
of her cooking show on the food network.
I turned it on by fluke one day
right after the boys got home from school.
We all sat there and watched it together.
No fussing, no fighting, no nothing.
Just quiet as we all just watched.
The boys love the part where she explains
what's going on that day on her ranch.
I love that her recipes seem easy peasy.
And yummy too.
But I think I love it more that my boys all settle down
when we watch her show together.
Is that weird?
In any event I will be dreaming of these
until I make them on Thursday.
Click here to see Ree's recipe.
What's on your dinner menu?
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished