Wednesday, November 27, 2013

dropping hints

You know I'm a sucker for geometrics.
Especially in navy blue...
J.Crew - Ceramic jewelry tray
via jcrew.com
I may have bought this ceramic tray for my kitchen.
Allegedly.
While I shopped for Christmas gifts online.
To go right here right under the bridge faucet ...
 
 
 
where it will hide
{I hope}
the little seam where the two slabs of Caesarstone meet.
Its the right size
its definitely the right price.
Best part?
J Crew is currently having a 30% off sale
using the code
"HOLIDAY"
 
and if my husband is reading this
and needs a gift idea
of what to buy me...
J.Crew - Excursion quilted vest in stripe
 
Just saying. :)
{use the code above to save 30%}


1 comment :

  1. OK, this is random, but I LOVE the backsplash in your kitchen! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished