Monday, November 11, 2013

freedom doesn't come free

In this country
we are able to live in the land of the free
because we're the home of the brave.
 
Remembrance Day Quotes | ... Forum::BOINCstats Cafe::Armistice Day / Remembrance Day / Veterans Day
 
 
Thank you to the brave men and women who have served our country
and to their families who support them and endure so much because they
are selfless in their duties to defend our freedoms.
My mother always said my grandfather was a changed man
after he served in France during World War II.
My aunt has said the same thing about her son,
my younger cousin, who is currently on active duty overseas.
He's not the same guy who went in and volunteered after Sept 11.
I don't know what else to say except thank you.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished