Saturday, November 30, 2013

golden gifts

These caught my eye recently...
 
 
Love this Mini Appetizer Plates - Set of 8 for $48 on C. Wonder
 
Its a set of appetizer plates.
But seriously my first thought when I saw them was
how cute would these be to give as little jewelry trays?
Like on your bathroom vanity to put your earrings?
 
These also caught my eye...
 
Love this Brass Decorative Animal for $98 on C. Wonder
via C Wonder
reminds me of my recent target find :) 
{and proves I got a sweet deal :) }
 
 and how cute is this set

Love this Initial Here Monogram Gift Box for $48 on C. Wonder
via cwonder


I'm a sucker for monograms you know.
And for chevron...
Love this Monogram Chevron Stationery Set for $10 on C. Wonder
how about combine the two?
A stationary set for ten bucks...LOVES!

Best part?
C Wonder is currently having a sale
where if you buy 3 items
you can use the code "GIFTS30"
to get 30% off
plus free shipping for orders over $75.
Time to get your gift-giving on!
 
 


1 comment :

  1. Ooh, you have excellent taste ;) how cute are those Chevron appetizer plates! I think I may need to tell Santa to get them for me, haha! I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished