Wednesday, November 6, 2013

what would a week be without a target post?

I know.
I'm sorry.
But just in case you're even remotely obsessed
with DIY and décor then this post is for you.
For others like my friend Joyce
who admittedly doesn't give a rip about diy
{because her house is already stylish}
is rolling her eyes right about now
and I apologize in advance.
If you're still with me then here's the best
of what I saw at Target last week...
 
a nice size gourd lamp for $30.
 


cant beat that with a stick!
 
and Tolix bar stool knock offs...
 
Awesome if you have kids...
easy to wipe off.
LOVES.
 
Monogrammed coffee cups?
Can you say holiday gift?
 
 
Little enamel trays and boxes...
another good little gift idea
or you could put it by a sink to hold jewelry or soaps
or throw a box up on a bookshelf for a little bling.


 
Loving the chevron picture frame...
 
 
in red as well...
 
 
and silver too...
 
 
 
I know.
Too many choices for a Libra like me.
 

 
Saw this for my friend Allison
who is getting her house ready to sell...
 

 
gotta love a reversible comforter
especially in a little boys room.
 
Of course I wandered the next aisle over
to see what Rachel Ashwell's shabby chic line
 had in store for me.

 
I'm always thinking ahead you know.
Speaking of heads...
 
 
how cute are these wall hooks?
 
 
And I'm loving all the color.
Striped baskets must be hot right now...
 


 
 And look who caught on to the industrial look...
 
 


 
you could have that light from target for $23
or this one from here for $177
 
‘Diamond Crow’.
 
Just saying. 


 
saw this brilliant idea...
 



made a mental note for my running group
since we run like vampires in the early morning.
 
 
and lastly my sweet egrets on clearance...

 
And how good did I feel
that arrived in my mailbox last week.
bronze crane statues
I'll take my $7 clearance egrets any day.
SCORE!
Makes me love mine even more :)
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished