Wednesday, February 19, 2014

another o.co find




Dear Overstock,
Why do you do this to me?
Technically speaking
I don't "need" new bar stools
but now I want them.
I know.
Details right?
{If the hubs is reading this}
I should explain that
I was looking for counter stools for a friend
when I saw these linen lovelies...
 
 
 
My heart went pitter patter.
I defy you to tell me these don't look
all "restoration hardware" to you too.
Just FYI...they have bar height too.
Best part?
The price of course!
You get not one but TWO for $216
PLUS
free shipping!
Like they say in the south -
you can't beat that with a stick.
 
 
 


4 comments :

  1. Overstock always does that to me - wonderful stools and now I want them too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I love me some overstock! If its wrong I don't want to be right :)

      Delete
  2. Overstock to me is like my drug dealer. Just when I get "clean" along comes a 10% off coupon for the big O. They have the best stuff at the best prices!! I want those stools too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my feelings exactly! i'm definitely addicted to it. did you get that recent 15% coupon?

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished