Friday, February 7, 2014

more o


 Because you know
I have a thing
for overstock.com
here are some items I spotted
on home decorators
than you can also find at o.co
{but cheaper & for $2.95 shipping}
 
 
 
 
 
versus
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
for $179
 
 
vs $319
 
 
 
 
 
 I almost bought the hawthorne
for our living room reno
but its slightly smaller
{35 inches in diameter
compared
to the one we did buy
that measures 41 inches}
I decided to go big or go home.
But I'm still thinking of you Hawthorne.
Maybe I need you in my life too?


I'm telling you...
I see stuff every day
on OKL and Joss and Main
and other shopping sites
that I KNOW
I've seen on o.co too.
Just saying...
in my opinion
it pays to check the o
before you buy anywhere else.

 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished