Monday, February 17, 2014

sweaty betty

I know.
What a title.
Let me explain.
You know I've been looking for swim suits
to train for my next triathlon.
but a girl can still look you know.
I was on pinterest perusing around
and I saw this...
 
 
 
Pretty, right?
Colorful.
Check.
Color block?
Yes.
Looks slimming.
What could be better?
So I click through
and land on
How cool is their name?
Turns out its a British company.
You know I'm an anglophile at heart too
so of course I stayed a while on their site
looking through their running gear etc.
Then two days later I was shocked
when their catalog arrived in the mail.
Is it just me or is that a little bit creepy techno?
I know it has to do with
tracking cookies on my computer
but for it to arrive so quickly...
I was impressed.
I'm sure I'm a sales marketing dream come true
with a "file" a mile wide.
Ha!
In any event
I'm contemplating these run shorts
 
 
since my favorite athletic gear store
Athleta has discontinued my favorite pair
{pretty please Athleta -
bring back the "gotta have it" run short...
if you do then I promise
I'll stop emailing you :)}

If you're in the market for new gear too
then you should check out
Sign up for their emails
and they'll send you a catalog
with a 20% off code plus free shipping.
I love a deal.
Don't you?
You're welcome :)
 
 


2 comments :

  1. I'm headed right over to Sweaty Betty right now. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color blocking in exactly the right spots - now if only there was a skirt!! Heading to check the site…

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished