Sunday, February 23, 2014

the look for less...

I know I just shared a look for less
with a slightly different version of
the Hicks pendants we used in our kitchen reno
but you know how important good lighting is...
especially if you have aging eyes like me :)
So let's talk lamps shall we...
 
 I love this beautiful quatrefoil floor lamp
by Regina-Andrew...

 
 
 
Just not the price...$625.
Ouch.
I'm a deal hunter you know.
Sit down for what I found.
It's not exactly the same -
the shape is a bit more streamlined
but for a third of the price
I'd take it in a flat heartbeat...
 
 
 
 
Wouldn't you?
Overstock to the rescue again :)
They rock.
What can I tell you?
 
Need the table version instead of a floor lamp?
Well today is your lucky day...
 
Here is Visual Comfort's
Suzanne Kasler's quatrefoil beauty...
 
 
 
 
It's the "high" retailing for $419
and then there's "my" more affordable version
{or rather overstock's...}
ringing in at $109
 

via

 
 
 All beautiful lamps...
slightly different in design,
in a variety of budgets :)
Which one would you pick?
 
 


2 comments :

  1. I love the table lamp from Overstock. They might just find a new home in my master bedroom. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing - love your great finds!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished