Tuesday, February 11, 2014

under foot

You know I have a thing for rugs.
Ok...and mirrors.
And fabric.
And anything apple-y green.
I know.
I have issues.
Well look at this pretty I found...
{this picture does not do it justice}

 
Safavieh vintage turquoise rug


Yes, at o.co.
I wasn't looking for a runner.
I promise.
But look at the detail...

 
It may be hard to see
but its a medallion shape
similar to this John Robshaw fabric
that I am in love with...
 
 
 
I debated about it for a few days.
Until there was only one left.
And I had a 12% coupon
burning a hole in my pocket.
I may have bought it.
For our kitchen.
Allegedly.
:)
Stay warm wherever you are.
It's not getting out of the thirties today.
Brrrr.
 
 

3 comments :

  1. That runner is beautiful! I am glad you got it...with 12% off you had too.
    It will look great in your kitchen.

    I am so over this cold weather! We are suppose to get 5+ inches of snow here in Annapolis, MD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tery - Glad you think I did the right thing :) Like I told the hubs...I had a coupon, I had to get it :)

    Stay safe and warm in MD. Five inches of snow? Man, we wouldn't know what to do with that here in Texas. I think we had five snowflakes last week and they closed the schools. Be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your gorgeous new runner! Such beautiful tones!! And I love that John Robshaw print.....used it on a client's chairs.
    Cheers,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished