Saturday, February 15, 2014

what's worse?

In your opinion -
which is worse?
Jean shopping
or
shopping for a new bathing suit?
Ugh.
Its a toss up to me.
They both suck are horrible in their own right.
I can't believe its that time again.
Time to pay the piper...
{AGAIN}
and signed up for another triathlon.
Gulp.
It's in three months.
Time to get my swim on again.
But I've decided on this lovely...
 
 
via
 
 
I'm hoping its made out of super-secret,
"Wonder-woman" like material
that will magically turn me into
a super-strong, superhero swimmer.
A girl's gotta dream you know :)
The best part about the suit...
besides the side ruching...
is that its from Athleta
who,
if you don't already know the brand,
has,
hands down,
THE
BEST
RETURN
POLICY
EVER.
Any time, for any reason.
And what's not to love about that?
 


2 comments :

  1. I agree...they are both bad! I have graduated to the "skirted" swimsuit which I primarily find at Lands End and I get them on sale....prob not a good style for a triathlon tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the suit. It's a toss up for me which I hate trying on more. They are both painful. Good luck with the training. You'll look great!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished