Tuesday, March 25, 2014

favorite find

Ho.lee. Cow.
Look at what's made its way to World Market.
 
 
 
Say it with me.
Specifically my beloved
mani fabric...

 
Holla!
 
You can order an ottoman in it as well.
Not a fan of blue?
No worries...they have the terracotta color way too.
 
By the way...his Prasana fabric
 
 
is represented as well...
 

 
 
 
If you're in the market for a custom headboard
be sure and check out
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
 
{ps...
dear world market,
 if you're reading this
you might consider
ready to order drapes
in these fabrics.
in various lengths.
including 96 and 108 inches.
not just 84".
pretty please.
and thanks! :)}
 


4 comments :

  1. so great looking. I am becoming a lot more impressed with WM! I used to go in there only for their ginger snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!! SO exciting! Thanks for sharing--going to go check them out now! (Glad I am back to the blogging world in time to see this!) Xo!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished