Monday, March 3, 2014

I am so doing this {DIY art blogger tutorial}

I initially saw this on knock off decor.
 You know me...
I'll click through a DIY link.
 
 
DIY Knock-off Abstract Painting. Tips for painting your own. www.entirelyeventfulday.com #knockoff #painting
 
 
I am so doing this big canvas art
for the wall in our breakfast area...
but in the meantime
I tried my hand at little canvases I had
left over from my photo gift project...
here are my humble attempts

 
Is it any wonder that
I tried to paint marsh grass?
I've since painted over them.
Ha!
Thinking maybe I should stick to the abstract
like in the tutorial. :)
Click here to see how entirely eventful day made hers.
 
 

1 comment :

  1. Loving your marsh art and can't wait to head over and check out the tutorial - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished