Saturday, March 1, 2014

light for less

I've been looking
{allegedly}
for a new chandelier
for our master bedroom.
Don't get me wrong.
I like the light we have now...
 
 
 
it just doesn't fit our house.
I scored it at overstock
{imagine that!}
after seeing it on Emily Clark's blog.
It was definitely an improvement since
it replaced the builder installed ceiling fans.
While it feels a bit too modern for our home
I know it will look fantastic in someone else's.
I plan to list it on our neighborhood garage sale website.
{Let me know if you're interested.}
In the meantime I've been noting ideas for replacements.
At the top of my list...
 
 
 
The golden tone would be a better match
{in my humble opinion that is}
for the push present painting above our bed
and I like that its a bit unexpected.
I'm open to votes...leave yours in the comment section.
 Always on the deal hunt though
I don't know why I was surprised
when I stumbled upon it at my favorite place.
Say it with me.
 
 
Let's break down the cost savings.
You can spend $395 at Horchow
 (plus $39 delivery and processing)
OR
you can spend $349 at o.co.
Remember though
to sign up for overstock emails &
they'll send you a 10% off coupon
to use on your first purchase.
Oh plus free shipping.
Can't beat that with a stick.
 


1 comment :

  1. I am an overstock addict. I admit it. I do really really love the Horchow lighting fixture. Love your bedroom btw.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished