Monday, March 10, 2014

look for less...curved wing back chair

Some of you may know
that I've been working on
updating our family room.
I was going to get rid of one of our sofas
but as of today all the furniture remains the same.
{But I reserve the right to change my mind :)}
Let me back up.
When the sleeper sofa was on its way out
I was looking for two chairs.
Substantial chairs.
Ones that could take a licking
and keep on ticking...
or at least deal with three boys
roughhousing on them
and in them.
Then I rearranged the sofas like this...



and it really works for us.
The coral & hip chocolate floral is out
and navy is in
{more pillows to arrive soon}



So even though I like the new arrangement
and it works well for all the boys
I still find myself stalking chairs online.
Go figure.
In case you're in the market for great chairs
at a great deal
look no further...
here are were my front runners...

Safavieh Kameron Taupe Wing Back Chair | Overstock.com Shopping - Great Deals on Safavieh Chairs
Do you love this curved wingback chair too?
It has a little nail head trim
around the bottom edge of the chair.
I like that its a little bit outside the box as far as wing chairs go.

Need more nail head?
You can't really see it in this picture but nail head trim
outlines the gentle curve on the head rest of this one
and around the bottom as well...
 
Kyleigh Beige Linen Modern Arm Chairs (Set of 2)
 
Call me crazy
but both of these
remind me of the lovely
 Kingswood chair from Currey & Co.
 
 
 
Don't you think?
There's a definite difference in price.
Gulp.
This one is over $4400.
I know.
Take a minute to yourself.
That's the "high" version.
Both the "my"s are just about 10% of that
and both are from, yes, say it with me,
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished