Monday, March 31, 2014

reminds me of...

I saw this the other day
and immediately thought of
Emilie from
{a must read blog if you don't know it already}
 
 
 
Chinoiserie style + Green = rocks the house
The bird house that is.
Currently on sale for $38.
 {plus sign up for emails and get a 10% coupon}
 
Also at World Market
check out these two pieces of wall art.
 
 


 
 They remind me of the ones I just scored from o.co.
Don't they?
 
They have a ton of cool coastal pieces
to choose from right now.
I'm thinking of adding this one
to our breakfast area...
 
 
 Not sure if the colors are what I'm looking for
but I'm a sucker for a coastal scene.
 
Have you found any new pieces
from World Market
that you're loving?
Do tell...


8 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I live dangerously close to one. not good if you know what I mean :)

      Delete
  2. love my skinny iron candle sticks. I live TOO close to World Market. Dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. think I remember you saying it was the first WM! now that would be too cool to live near. very dangerous to live close to one. :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't been to World Market in a while, but thanks for the reminder! Now I HAVE to make a trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely go soon and let me know what you find! :)

      Delete
  4. New to your blog :-) Yes, I bought that one from WM and it's on a large wall on our family room, I absolutely love it and am constantly receiving compliments on it! Also just purchased a very large heron piece from Ballards…the jury is still out on that one! Love anything coastal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dina! Thanks for reading and for your comment :) if you have a blog please do share, i'd love to see pictures of the art on your wall. and i'm a sucker for herons and egrets...birds of the marsh, heck anything coastal/marsh related and i'm in love with it.

      blessings,
      nancy

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished