Tuesday, April 22, 2014

high vs. my...{sunburst mirror}

In case you love the look of Wisteria's
"Sunburst on the Scene" mirror
 
 
 
 
but not the price tag
{$399}
then you're going to love the Sole mirror
 
 
 
 
Only slightly smaller
{HD's is 35 inches in diameter
versus Wisteria's 41 inches}
for less than half the price
I'd say bigger isn't really better in this case.
Do you agree?
 
{they own Home Decorators...who knew?}
then you can get free to store shipping. :)
I love even better now, don't you?
 


3 comments :

  1. Hmmm I am going to have to check that out. I have always loved that Wisteria mirror. What do you think of the finish of the HD one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Cindy! about the finish...its funny you mention that because on the home decorators website it look silver in their picture but in their catalog it looks gold. I would definitely read the reviews before buying but for the size and price I would buy it if I had room for it and if the finish wasn't what I needed then I figure I could always do some rub n buff to fix it. I think. :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the things from Wisteria. Great mirror!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished