Thursday, April 24, 2014

three for thursday {C. Wonder finds}

Here are three things I'm coveting today...
 
These wrap dresses are divine
and remind me of DVF's
but at a fraction of the price...
 
 
 
You know I love me some geometrics
 
 
 
and who doesn't love an animal print?
Meow...
 
 
Its also available in pink
{thought of you Christine :)}
 
Two is better than one right?
In that case
I think I need this shoe...
{especially at $48}
 
 
as well as this
around Christmas time :)}
 
 
 
 
and while we're at it
let's go big or go home...
 
orange + wedge = me loves.
 
 
I die.
 
Better stop now.
My "three for Thursday" has become "five for Friday."
Ha!
Best part though...
all these lovelies can be found at the fabulous C. Wonder
where right now
you can score any of these
{and all other new arrivals}
for 25% off.
Happy Shopping!
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished