Sunday, May 25, 2014

Anthro look for less (sale alert)

This one only lasts through Monday.
I've seen cute things from Ruche
but this is the first time buying.
I hope the sizing I picked fits
because I cant wait to wear these...
 

 
 
This will be great for July 4th
don't you think?
 
 
And you know how I love
navy + green...
 


Sayulita dress

 Holla!


and hurry up if you like this tank


Ipanema top

Its nearly out of stock.
Make sure you look at the back of this.
Super cute.

Ok.
Go if you like these
and see what else they have.
I saw so many cute things
but you know the hubs favorite word
is
budget.
:(
Turn that frown upside down because
here's the best part.
Their stuff reminds me of Anthropologie
but with 25% savings
{use the code MEMORIAL2014}
I love them even more :)

Let me know what you find.
Remember sale ends May 26 at 11:59 pm PDT.


all images via shopruche.com


1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished