Friday, May 9, 2014

double vision

water bottle as a part of my anniversary gift
from our sons courtesy of my dear hubby.
Well yesterday  I  he bought me this...
 
 
 
 
While they are both beautiful
you know I'm in L O V E
with the larger one...
the one with count 'em
not one but TWO
double happiness symbols.
LOVES IT!!!!!
Especially the price.
Sit down for this.
$32.
I know.
Loves it even more!
If you're a collector too
then rush over to High Street Market
before they sell out.
 
In case I don't get a chance to post again before Sunday
I just want to wish you all a very
Happy Mother's Day!!!!!
 
 


2 comments :

  1. How do you find these deals - just LOVE the boxes!! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I lived closer I would of bought these..they would look perfect with all my blue and white!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished