Thursday, May 1, 2014

I kid you not

I saw this at my favorite thrift shop today.
 
 

and the other side...
 



 
 
 
for $18.
And I resisted getting it.
Because it wasn't "double happiness"
But it was blue and white.
And it is a ginger jar.
And it was only $18.
My kind of deal.
But I didn't need it
and it wasn't what I'd come in for.
So I left.
Kicking.
My.
Self.
Now.
Because
I saw it again today.
Three hours later
after I return home.
Guess where?
One Kings Lane.
Not.
Even.
Kidding.
For $129.
Don't believe me?
And yes.
I will be returning to my thrift store tomorrow.
I doubt its there but
curious minds like mine
want to know.
Stay tuned.
 
 


4 comments :

  1. This is the story of my life, Nancy. I am a good girl,resist temptation, and then sorry I did. It's really pretty. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. That always happens to me. I would call and see if they would hold it for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, doesn't that beat all?
    If it isn't there tomorrow, tell yourself it had a big crack in it somewhere. Sour grapes are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and it was there! I got it!!!! will post pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished