Tuesday, May 6, 2014

moving around

Nothing is static at my house.
I think you know that by now.
Every thing {and every body} is always moving about.
I finally put some items on the newly painted
thrifted campaign dresser in our entry...
 
 
I snagged this bamboo tray at
my home away from home
Home Goods...
 
 
Yes I will cut the tags off the tray.
One day.
When I'm sure it will stay for more than a month.
The starfish I snagged at Round Top last month for $5.
The double happiness porcelain
is actually the top to a huge double happiness vase
I scored a few years ago
from Nell Hills.
It was $20...the whole vase.
Unfortunately she doesn't carry them anymore.
Because you know I emailed her to ask.
This was when I first started collecting
and didn't realize how popular they would become.
Or how expensive since everybody
and their brother wants one too.
Mark that under the category "who knew?"

 
Thoughts?
Do I need -
Less?
or
More?
Or is it just right?
For now any way.
 I'm moving on...
cant believe its May already.
School's almost out and I've
got lots of projects to finish.
Yikes!
 

 
 


2 comments :

  1. I say, "just right!" I can't get enough trays. They are so practical and decorative. Just like me! Hahahahaha! (you notice I didn't say they were good for organizing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great. Love the blue and white vase. Miss Round Top so much.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished