Tuesday, May 20, 2014

surprise sale

From my favorite
{and maybe yours}
 Kate Spade.
Normally I wait for her "sale on sale"
but with the end of school looming next week
I decided to grab a few cute
{ie affordable}
little wallets
as teacher gifts.
Because don't all teachers need
a little something special
to say thank you for a great year?
{I heard two of my sisters both say AMEN!}

I may have picked up a couple of these...


Cobble Hill Bee
 
I also noted this cutie for my peep Laura...
 
 
which opens into this...

 
 
I totally resisted the urge
to add one to the cart for me.
If you get one let me know
so I can live vicariously through you :)
Hurry up though...
the sale ends in two days.

4 comments :

  1. These are adorable! Heading over there now. btw I bought her travel wallet which is much larger than a regular one at her outlet and I positively LOVE it. Even bought it for 2 of my friends and my sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are a great friend and sister to gift those! :)

      Delete
  2. What a great teacher gift idea! My 4 year old, Ben has 5 teachers...yes 5.
    It's great because there are only 8 children so teacher to student ratio is excellent.
    Not so great for my wallet at gift days BUT well worth it. They have helped Ben so much this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a terrific ratio. So glad he had a good school year. BTW Ben is my favorite name :)

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished