Thursday, May 22, 2014

technical difficulties

In case you didn't know
it seems that blogger has been
a little bit off lately.
Many blogs have been affected.
I noticed it myself
a month or so ago
when I went to check on
some of my favorite blogs
because they hadn't posted in a while.
Or so I thought.
I even emailed a few
to let them know they had a problem
so that I could read more blogs
so that they could check it out.
Um, yeah.
It wasn't just them.
All this to say
if you're a subscriber
and haven't been getting email updates
try to sign up again through the email link
or
 if you have me on your sidebar
{and thank you very much for that :)}
and its not refreshing
then try reloading my URL link
{don't I sound like I know what I'm doing?}
{Not!...since technically challenged but trying :)}
 
If all else fails
you might try subscribing
through a different platform like bloglovin'
All this to say
I hope you stick around.
Thanks for reading.
You make my day :)
 
text box made on quozio.com
 


8 comments :

  1. You sound like you know what you are talking about!! Very impressed.
    I did notice that I lost all my favorite blog posts but I am keeping up.
    I wonder what happened and why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly don't but thanks for thinking that :)

      Delete
  2. My blog posts stopped updating when I switched over from blogger to wordpress a few months ago. All my nice blog friends had to re-list me from scratch. Some of them haven't noticed yet and think I've just dropped off the face of the earth. The good thing about blogger is that if there's a glitch, they usually get around to fixing it. You are still updating on my blog, so hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! something strange is happening with blog land isn't it? the theme to twilight zone is humming in my head now... :)

      Delete
  3. Linda at Calling it Home blogged about this email problem the other day, along with a fix... http://www.callingithome.com/2014/05/the-monday-after-orc.html I haven't tried it yet, but I have been having the same problem. So frustrating!!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the tip! will try that and see if it works. :) have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. Isn't technology a pain?? As you know, I have heard from a couple of readers who are not getting my blog through email. I use my blog roll to keep up and yours is updating. Have a wonderful weekend, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. technology is definitely a pain. my hubby and I joke that we are resistant to it in our old age :) I kicked and screamed about refusing to get one but I will say I had an ah ha moment after recently getting an iphone. :) now only if I could figure out blogger...i'm sure I could put bells and whistles on this blog but I'm proud I even know how to post :) have a terrific weekend!

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished