Thursday, June 5, 2014

high vs my...framed coral prints

In case you too are obsessed
with things from under the sea
then here's a look for less you'll love...
 
These made my heart pitter patter
when the last Pottery Barn catalog arrived
 

 

 
 
but alas
you know how I feel
 about paying full price.
Not gonna do it.
I knew it was just a matter of time
before the knock off would turn up somewhere.
And it did.
At my home away from home
{it feels like that any way}
Target.
 
 
I mean really.
Which would you rather...
 
And while I cant find the link for these red lovelies
here they are at my local target store...
 


 
for $29.99
and resemble these
 

 
 
I love saving money.
Gives me a thrill.
And if that's wrong
I don't want to be right.
:)
 
 


2 comments :

  1. I'm such a snob, I would pay triple for what Pottery Barn is asking . . . NOT!!! Ha! I always go with the bargain and love that Target is close on the heels of many other stores. Don't you know Pottery Barn and Renovation Hardware hate it when they go to Target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you yesterday, Nancy. Saw a beautiful sea fan at where else.... Homegoods! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished