Saturday, June 7, 2014

remember when

I bought a few things from a new to me shop called ruche?
The pieces I ordered arrived
 
 
Sayulita dress

this dress is light and airy -
 just what we need in the hot humid summer in Houston


Ipanema top

I wore this top today running errands.
Loves it!
 
And I cant wait to wear this somewhere soon...
 
 
 
Well i'm happy to report they all fit.
I love it when things are true to size.
Which means no returns to be done.
Holla!
that it was the Anthro look for less.
Well lo and behold
I'm on the anthro site today
and lookey at what I found...
 
 
 
 
 
the same dang thing
but for mo' money.
At Anthro it retails for $88
plus its online only
which means unless you buy more than $125
you have to pay for shipping.
And you know how I feel about paying for shipping.
Not gonna do it.
 
When I ordered from ruche
it was using a 25% off plus free shipping deal
making the tunic $48 {originally $64}
nearly 50% savings over Anthro.
You cant beat that with a stick.
:)
Since then I get email savings alerts from ruche
nearly every day and believe you me
I'll be ordering again from them.
Right now they have $30 off $100
using the code "HERES30"
plus free shipping over $75.
You're welcome :)
 


10 comments :

  1. If I saw you walking through the Piggly Wiggly with that top on, I'd chase you down to ask where you got it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! so funny. I approach people all the time to ask where they got stuff and my husband is shocked when I do. the bashful go hungry is my motto. :)

      Delete
  2. Next time you order clothes, Nancy, order 2 and send one to me. LOVE these - great looking and covers all the spots that need to be covered. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will Katie :) i'm definitely loving all the tunics out on the market. they hid all my sins :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. hey Annette! hope you are well :)

      Delete
  4. Love them all and so glad they fit! I hate returning things online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too. normally I don't order online if I cant return something in person to a storefront locally. :)

      Delete
  5. Would you please be my personal shopper?!! These are all great. I am going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'd LOVE to go shopping with you but only to absorb your great taste Cindy!

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished