Sunday, July 20, 2014

is it just me?

or does the print on this chair
 
 

 
via 
 
 
remind you of this fabric?
 
 


Maybe just a teensy bit?
Call me crazy but that's what came to mind
when I first saw the chair online.
 {You can also get the same fabric on an x-base bench.}

And a little deal alert
should you be searching for
an affordable
great green geometric accent chair...
 
 
 
You might remember my friend Allison
purchased two of these chairs recently
when we staged her house for sale...
 
 
I promise you they look divine in person
and they're now on sale for $102 each.
Plus you get free shipping.
And what's not to love about that?

Another thing you know I love
is Schumacher's Chiang Mai print.
I used it for pillows in the mocha color way
in our master bedroom



and for the roman shade in our kitchen.




It might be a bit much but I don't care.
I don't know how long
this color way has been available
but for some reason
its new to me.
 I thought I'd share it here
in case you're into the pink and green
color combination
{thinking of you Christine}
{and you Susan!
What about this for your living room update?
Just don't tell your husband.
He'd ban me from your house.
I think he sees me and feels a drain on his wallet :) }

 
 
 
How about another hit of Chinoiserie from Target?
 
 


{that was also recently on One Kings Lane I might add}

It reminds me of
Schumacher's Shantung Silhouette print.
I could play this game all day long.
How about you?
Found any affordable adaptations you care to share?
 


2 comments :

  1. I love all the fabricts... especially your window treatment in the kitchen. Have a great week of bargain hunting, sweet Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished