Wednesday, July 30, 2014

pagoda on the patio {plus other pier one picks}

I need want a new umbrella for our patio.
How about you?
Need some shade too in your back yard?
Today might be your lucky day then
especially if you love a little chinoiserie style.
{Reminded me of you Emilie}
 
 
via
 
 
Plus its on sale.
And what's not to love about that?
{Its also available in two other colorways.}
 
 Plus while perusing their site I found
some blue and white porcelain
including their take on double happiness


via

What can I say?
It makes me happy.
As do these napkins that you could whip into pillows


via


or if you're into ready made
then how about this striped dandy?


via


So if you're into coastal
and/or blue and white
for your home decor
you might want to pop over
to Pier One to see what's in store.
Let me know what you find.

2 comments :

  1. Pier 1? I never seem to find anything there and yet I love all your choices in this post. I'll have to stop in again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know. i'm the same way. i usually peruse their website first and then run in to get specific things.

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished