Thursday, August 7, 2014

campaign love


 One of my many obsessions
{don't judge}
is campaign furniture.
Ever since I saw this in Lonny
 
 
 Swoon city sweetheart.
 
I found one on craigslist a few years ago
and fixed it up for my littlest little's room...

 
 
 
If you too love campaign style furniture
you're a lucky duck
because you can find it in mainstream stores now
like Land of Nod

 
 
in Kelly green
as well as white...
 
 
 
 
I still think I scored big with my $50 thrift store find
that went from white...
 
 
to blue...

 
 
Speaking of blue
Land of Nod
also has this lovely...
 
 
 
{also available in white and Kelly green}
plus the desk is currently on sale.
And what's not to love about that?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Love them all! I have yet to add a piece, but might in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This style always looks so chic and clean to me. I like the green best!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished