Tuesday, August 26, 2014

still on sale :)

I ran by Anthropologie today
to exchange the dress I scored last week.
{It runs big in case you're wondering.}
Guess what?
Their sale on sale items is still on.
Holla!
I may have walked out with one of these.
Allegedly.
 
 
I mean, look at the back...

 
and the other color options...

 
this one is more orange in person...

 
all pics via anthro
 
 
I'm a t-shirts and shorts kind of gal.
I have so many girlfriends who are style savvy.
I try.
I do.
But still...I'm happiest in athletic wear or a t-shirt.
Have been since I was a teen.
I'm never gonna change.
But at least these Rosae tees are nothing to sneeze at.
Am I right?
And at an extra 20% off what's not to love about that?
Hurry though...not sure how long it will last.
Now GO!
 


3 comments :

  1. i love the back on the green one nancy...now when are you going to model it for us? (LOL)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you rock your shorts and T-shirt! Love the back of these darling tops. I should get one - that way I can showcase my back boobs too! Have a wonderful weekend, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am a t-shirt girl but I love jeans. In the summer I tend to wear a lot if maxi skirts and tanks or t-shirts. I was just thinking about fall clothes and it seems like last year I lived in leggings, boots and sweaters...I do not want summer to end!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished