Monday, September 15, 2014

house hunters

My peep Joyce is down sizing soon.
Two of her chickadees will soon fly the coop
and so she and the hubs are looking
to build on a zero lot
{I think that's the term for little to no yard}
in a new development nearby.
She knows I love real estate
so I demanded she take me tagged along with her
when she went to look at a new townhome development.
As soon as we walked in I whipped out my iPhone.
 
 
 




 
The bedrooms were nothing to write home about
but the view from the fourth floor was out of sight.
Wait for it...

 
Where do I sign?
I like the view don't you?
I felt like we were in Europe.
With a view of downtown Houston...

 
See it?

 
I would stay up here all day and look at clouds.

 



 
 
And if that's wrong I don't want to be right.
 
I cant wait 'til Joyce starts building.
Or at least calls me to tag along at real estate stalking again.
I'm there for my peeps...what can I say?

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like a fun day with a good buddy! Have a great week Nancy.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished