Friday, November 14, 2014

what I'll be buying on Sunday

When the new Target collaboration
with Toms hits Target stores nationwide
I will be there for this...
 
 
 
 
For $28 you can snag this poncho
for yourself or as a holiday gift.
Plus its the gift that keeps on giving in that
for every Target + Toms item purchased
they will donate either
a blanket, a pair of shoes, or meals
to those in need.
 
 
Hey, did you hear that Target Canada 
is partnering with one of my favorite designers,
Sarah Richardson?
I know.
Take a minute.
I hope Target knows that we in America need her stuff too
when it hits stores next year.
If not I think a road trip to Canada may be in order.
Who's in?
 
 
 
 


6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. and you always say the sweetest things :)

      xo,
      nancy

      Delete
  2. I saw one very similar tonight at Cracker Barrell for $19.99 but I love the Toms concept so it would be worth the extra $$ to buy it at Target. I'm thinking of getting one for my mom to wear at her nursing home...she's always cold and it would be a nice change from her sweaters.

    Stay warm...it's COLD here tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that poncho! I have a few ponchos that I love...so comfortable and free. Give me a good poncho, leggings and boots and I am good! Still love the summer the best but I can tolerate the cold with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!! LOVE that Poncho...I hope they have it locally!! Thanks for the tip I am off to find it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy... just catching up with making my rounds in blogland. I LOVE this poncho!! And I LOVE Target. This weekend I wore a new poncho that is new and the Mister took a pic of me and sent it to my girls with the subject line - MOM-cho!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished