Saturday, December 20, 2014

in case you need a last minute gift

I'm happy to report we're all over the flu.
It was, in a word, UGLY.
I've managed to do all my holiday shopping
even with all the germ warfare going on around our house.
Amazon Prime is my new BFF.
As are the UPS and FedEx drivers in our 'hood.
Ha!
In case you haven't finished up your shopping
or maybe you want to throw a little something extra
for yourself under the tree
Kate Spade is having a sale on sale
{my favorite phrase in life}
until January 7th
PLUS
if you order by 11pm EST on Monday, December 22,
you'll get free shipping
WITH
guaranteed delivery by Christmas.
And what's not to love about that?
 
Herewith are a few of my favorite things...
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All of these finds are under $100.
Use the code "JINGLE25" for an extra 25% off the sales price.
Happy shopping!
 
 
 


2 comments :

  1. OMG -- love the bamboo earrings and I have the travel wallet of Kate Spade. Just love it. So glad to hear you are over the flu. Hope you have a fabulous Christmas, dear Nancy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you all are on the mend. It's really going around! I love your taste! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished