Friday, January 30, 2015

since we're on the subject of seating

I saw this picture on pinterest...
 
via house beautiful
  
and became obsessed with this bistro chair.
I've posted about my love for these chairs before
but I saw this one and became obsessed with finding the exact one.
The original pin didn't link correctly so I searched HB
and miracle of miracles I found it :)
And more pictures...

{kitchen designed by Caitlin Wilson}

Best part is they shared the source!
 Décor N More.
I love it when people sweetly share their sources.
Drumroll please...


 
I thought it was the holy grail but then I saw this...
 
via
 
I think I need to sit down for a minute.
My heart is racing.
I'm in love.
Putting these on the save list.
Just need to convince the hubs
that we need all new seating around our tables :)
Check out the awesome selection of chairs and colors at Décor N More.
Let me know if you find something you love.

 
 


2 comments :

  1. Darling chair!! Have a great weekend Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found two Palecek bistro chairs at a consignment store. I love them. Off to check out Decor N More.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished