Monday, March 30, 2015

grief

I wrote a post a couple of weeks ago.
You can see it here.
I ended it by saying you just never know...
if I'd only known then what last week would bring.
I have so much I want to say right now.
But I can't.
It might be a while before I can.
We lost our oldest niece on Friday.
She was 22.
Please pray for her parents.
Her siblings.
Call your parents if you're blessed enough to have them still here.
Hug your kids a little bit tighter.
Even if they're grown and tower over you.
If there's someone you're at odds with, let it go.
Call them up especially if you don't want to.
Life is short.
Sometimes too short.
 
 


7 comments :

  1. So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so, so sorry! How shocking and tragic. Prayers immediately for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss, Nancy. I will keep your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, I am so sorry to hear this news. My prayers go out to you and the family during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nancy, how devastating! I am so sorry. I cannot imagine what you and your family are going through. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, I am so very sorry. Please know I will lift you and your family up in prayer. - Maxine (from NC)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished