Tuesday, May 19, 2015

cute dress alert

 
 
I may have snagged this blue and white beauty last weekend
during Loft's recent 40% off sale ....
 

 
 
 
Its nearly sold out but I hope it will restock soon.
This one is in stock though and its lovely....
 
 
 
 
but an online exclusive.
So is this one...
 
 
 
Hmmmm.
You get free shipping for orders over $125.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
I bet you are.
 
I know its not a dress but its simple and chic
and if we added this...
 
 
  
 
 
Free shipping here I come.
Allegedly.
 
Lastly
this lovely reminds me of my pal
 
 
 
 
 
Let me know if you have any alerts I need to know about.
Thanks in advance :)
 

2 comments :

  1. Love all of these...wish it was warmer in the summer here in SF. My white legs are pretty scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just over in Mobile today doing some shopping and my #1 thing I wanted was a casual summer dress. It's really the coolest thing to wear down here in all the humidity, but a good dress is hard to find. They are either too short, too long, or too skimpy. Oh, and don't forget frumpy.

    Thanks for the heads up on these cuties. They look perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished