Friday, May 8, 2015

happy mothers day

I know Mother's Day isn't until Sunday
but I say let the shopping celebrating begin :)
 
Anthropologie is having 20% off
with the code XOXO.
Makes me think now is the time to buy these...
 
 
 
 
since I've been stalking them for a while.
 
Something new I stumbled onto
in my search for redness relief of rosacea
{don't you love the perks of getting older}
 
 
 
Its gotten five star reviews every where I look
and since there's a free gift with purchase
 
 
I'm headed to Nordstrom
to find my right shade
rather than gamble on having to do a return.
I'll let you know if its a winner.
:)
 
 
If there's something you've been coveting lately
definitely check to see if its on sale
because any day Mother's Day
is THE perfect time to treat yo'self.
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments :

  1. Happy Mother's Day, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely look into the clinique foundation - I hoard foundations. I looking for the fountain of youth and something to take care of my rosacea! Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely look into the clinique foundation - I hoard foundations. I looking for the fountain of youth and something to take care of my rosacea! Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished