Sunday, May 31, 2015

hip and happy at hello

I've been meaning to show you some stuff
I have been working on like the table
I made for my husband using an old steamer trunk.
It only took me three years of contemplation
and then about a month of elbow grease, paint, and power tools.
I wouldn't call it procrastination...
let's call it time management delays.
Speaking of delays...
 am I the only one who never backs up their phone?
I might deserve a prize because I finally remembered
to transfer my pictures the other day.
Yes.
I know there is such a thing as icloud.
No.
I don't really know how to do it.
If there's a way to completely mess up simple technology I'll do it.
Apparently.
Because it doesn't work.
Time to call my computer guy I guess.
For now enjoy a favorite from my beloved har.com...
 
If you know me you know what had me at hello...
 
 
 
Chiang mai dragon on the chairs.
Take a moment.
Better yet cop a squat and let's discuss
the long lust list of things I love about this room...
Blue and white porcelain.
Double happiness that even I can see with my aging eyes.
I spy fabrics, wallpaper, pillows that I love.
Not to mention the perfectly-cut sea grass throughout.
 
 
This house is not huge but its perfect isn't it?
I love the little parsons desk tucked into the back corner.
This is where my family would always be.
I could totally see blogging from back there.
 
I could even see me cooking in this kitchen
especially with the double oven...
 
 
allegedly.
Let's not go too crazy on the cooking front.
Baby steps.
:)
I do love the built in seating for the breakfast nook.
 
This sweet older house was updated splendidly...

 
but it still has character and charm.
An oldie but a goodie. :)
 
 
The rooms may be on the smaller side
but these owners have shown
the perfect placement to make it work. 





 
Its a fun, hip, happy place...
 


 
 
 
no surprise its sale pending :)
 
 
all images via har.com
 


2 comments :

  1. Another beautiful house!! Love every detail! Have a great week, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished