Tuesday, May 5, 2015

sweet deals

This outdoor bistro set had me at hello.
 
 
 
Seriously.
I'm a sucker for green
but it comes in other colors.
Best part?
Its a three piece set for $99.
What's not to love?
 
 
While I was finding the links to show you
I stumbled upon a sweet deal on the same site...
BUT
you have to order by 11:59 tonight
{Cinco de Mayo}
to catch these 50% off deals below...
 
 
 
this table is on sale for $189
(plus $60 in shipping but for under 200 I'd go for it)
 
This dining room table is swoon worthy...
 
 
 
 
especially at $224 plus free shipping.
 
 
This is for my youngest sister who asked me about a mirror the other day...
 
 
Need I say more?
And yes her nickname is Bogart.
No, I cant tell you why.
;)
 
You know I love me some boxwood topiaries right?
Well here's a six piece set for half off...
 
 
I could do this all day
but you need to go check out the Cinco de Mayo sale
on Home Decorators before midnight
so hop on over and see what you find...

 
 


1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished