Wednesday, June 10, 2015

handbag heaven, all under a hundred

I promise I wasn't looking for a handbag.
Really.
I was ordering a gift for my husband for Father's Day.
I'm serious.
Ok.
Maybe I got sidetracked after I placed the order.
You would be proud though...
I just looked.
I didn't order anything.
Yet.
 
 
But for $38 can you blame me for being tempted?
I also debated about this...
 
but maybe I have too much blue and white
so there's this one to consider instead...

 
Both are by Sole Society and for a little bit more
but still budget friendly at $59.95.
 
Another black and white favorite find...
 
 
 
or if you need a little color in your life you might try this one...

 
 
Speaking of more color, 
I spied this in one of my favorite color combos...
 
 
 
And lastly, just in case no color is your taste there's this...
 
 
Best part of this one is that its half price right now.
{UPDATE: Its now sold out :( }
 
I'm trying to be good though
and only buy what I need, not always what I want.
But part of the fun in finding these is sharing them with you.
If you do grab one of these let me know. :)
Just don't tell your husband that I had anything to do with it.
 
 
 


2 comments :

  1. Hi Nancy... for some reason the pics aren't showing up on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Katie! technical difficulties :) think I fixed it :)

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished