Sunday, July 12, 2015

file this under better late than never

I did my first design board :)
A special thanks to my peep Tery who told me
about doing a collage using picmonkey.
I just wanted to see how everything might look together
for a little update I'm working on for our bedroom.
I've dreamt of green trellis drapes since we moved in
and finally, finally its heading in that direction...
its only taken me seven years.
Add that to the better late than never file too.
 


I've found a few places that do the green trellis drapes.
Waiting for samples to make sure we can nail the color for sure.
I wish I could do the real deal using Schumacher's Imperial Trellis
but alas the deal maker/money saver in me just can't do it.
:(
 
I did pull the trigger on the apple green bedding though.
Pottery Barn is having a 20% off sale on duvets right now
plus the Morgan bedding was already on sale.
You know how I love a sale on sale...I'm a complete sucker for that.
 
I also ordered two of their Shay euro shams
{middle right picture}
to see if I can make the French blue gourd lamps we have work.
If not those will go to the living room.
 I'm sure our babysitters will love that since they always look at us like we're nuts
for only using overhead lighting in there.
A leftover safety craze from when we had crawlers who I thought might
pull on cords and crash lamps into their little baby heads. 
The baby is seven now.
Its definitely time to let there be light!
In a dream world I'd love to get a pair of Christopher Spitzmiller lamps.

Lastly I think we need to trade out the modern chandy we have now
for something more, well, not modern.
This lovely lattice lantern might just find its way to me.
 
Any thoughts or recommendations feel free to let me know.
I'm open to suggestions :)
 
 
 
 


1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished