Thursday, July 16, 2015

summer uniform

I don't know where you live but here in Houston it is H-O-T.
You can't stand in the shade here without sweating up a storm.
At least I can't.
Maybe its mid-life hormones.
Ha!
But I'm going with its the heat and humidity.
Either way I've found my perfect summer uniform for this year.
It involves a t-shirt and one of these...
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 
all via
 

My sister Mary turned me onto these.
She was wearing one last month while we were visiting Savannah.
As soon as I saw it I knew I had to get one.
Or three.
Ok.
Sit down and let me tell you where she got it.
Ready?
Walmare.
Say it without the French accent and its sounds like Walmart.
:)
I know!
You're welcome.
Under ten bucks each.
Sold!
One little problem.
The first Walmart we went to didn't have my size.
So I may have dragged my sisters to a second store where I scored three of these.
I'd have bought more but again no more mediums dang it.
I tried to buy them online here but most are sold out.
I'll keep trying.
But if my sisters are reading this, um, I'd really love the last two as well.
{There's not a Walmart near me :( }
Pretty please.
Will pay for shipping too :)
Just saying.
;)
Stay cool y'all!
 


4 comments :

  1. I am going to have to look for these. It is so dang hot here too and I get tired of wearing shorts all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love skirts- gotta check it out! Thanks for stopping by- we've missed you! Hope you're having a great summer. It has been very wet here, like rain daily, which is so odd for VA. Take care and stay cool! Xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a closet full of skirts and love that they are so much cooler, and a bit dressier than shorts. You found a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. I wear skirts a lot in the summer. My other uniform is the JJill linen tent dress. So comfy! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished