Friday, September 18, 2015

wrap it up

 
Last weekend Houston got a little tease of fall.
It lasted about 24 hours with a low around 58 one night.
Sadly it's not fall y'all...back to mid 90s and high humidity.
Calgon take me away.
 
While I was at Target last week buying do-dads for the boys' birthday
I saw this...
 
 
 
 
 
I even put in my basket.
It was super soft y'all.
But the afore mentioned temperatures made me put it back.
Of course I kept thinking about it so I looked it up
and found another to put on my "get" list...
 
 
 
 
 
Colorblock not your thing?
Consider plaid instead...
 
 
 
 
Best part?
Target is running a buy one, get one half off deal.
You're welcome.
Hurry though...it expires tomorrow night the 19th at midnight.
 
 
 


4 comments :

  1. Thanks for the heads up. Bye, Nancy - gotta run to target. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're gonna need these wraps pretty soon with the weather y'all have up there. me...not so much :( gonna get one and do a cold weather dance outside. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey There. You always find the best items are Target. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! you know I love me some tarjay and I love sharing finds because you're my tribe...you get me and I appreciate you reading :) and commenting :)))

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished