Monday, June 27, 2016

working hard and some Target finds


I have gotten multiple texts from peeps asking when I'm going to post vacay pics.
I promise I'm working on them. 
I'm also working on adding portfolio pics
Like these...












by the sweetest Houston photographer Haley Ottmann.

I'll be adding more as time {and our three boys} allow in the next few days.
In the meantime we managed to run to Target the other day.
You know how sometimes you feel like you've been under a rock lately?
Well after five days at sea I felt that way when I saw this at Target...


Could it be?
Why, yes, it is.
I about fell over. 





My only complaint is that these beauties only come in twin size.
Sigh.
Hoping they do more.
Hint hint.
Click here to see the entire collection.
While I walked away sadly from his collection
I stumbled onto this...



It somehow found its way into my cart and I was happy again :)
Allegedly.

This was cute too but I used restraint...


but don't think I didn't come home and google
You know...just for  reference for future target runs research purposes.
;)
Loved these too...







Like I tell my kids
you never know what you're gonna find at Target.
Have you spotted something good there lately?
Let me know in the comments.




6 comments :

  1. Haven't been to Tarjay in about a week. Always something that "jumps" in the cart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my husband wonders why i go for toothpaste at target and spend $100. its a vortex in there where time stops and money gets spent :)

      Delete
  2. I AM GOING TO SAN DIEGO IN A COUPLE WEEK AND THEY HAVE SUCH GOOD TARGETS THERE...SO I WILL LET YOU KNOW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i can't wait to see what you find! may be time i head out there to visit you :)

      Delete
  3. Went on a Target run yesterday and saw the John Robshaw and thought it was so good! Would be so cute in a girls dorm room. Made a pass through the outdoor furniture area and it was all on sale. Scored two lounge chairs for the pool that were marked down to $38 from $80!

    The pictures of your house are great. I love the rug in your family room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome job Lisa! hope you post pics on your blog soon. the rug in the family room is overstock. loves it!

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished