Thursday, July 7, 2016

house in the 'hood

Really this is a house in [another] 'hood...
one close by called Tanglewood
Since its a stunner
{and I'm barely surviving a lovely summer cold}
I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.
Let's start with my favorite room of the whole house...






I know.
I'm in love too.
For a cool $2.4 million it could be ours.
If the hubs is reading this I promise its just the cough medicine talking.
Allegedly.


Part of my tribe obviously lives here...












































Interiors by Creative Tonic Design
all images via har.com

Ok y'all.
I'm off to the doctor.
If you see me be sure and go the other way.
You don't want what's ailing me.
Take care until I recover and be well.

5 comments :

  1. hope you feel better soon>
    Love your blog. Love I say !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Karen :) you're very kind and i'm glad you're here :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous. Love everything about it!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing home - love, love the kitchen! So hope you are better now!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished