Friday, August 26, 2016

I AM SO EXCITED

I just signed up for another Brene Brown e-course.
I.
CAN'T.
WAIT!
Because I'll shout it off roof tops til the day I die...
her "Living Brave" semester changed my life
and I'm hoping her new parenting class does the same...




Click over to COURAGEworks to sign up or read more about
or to look into her other e-classes.

If her parenting class is anything like her "living brave" class
then I know there will be a lot of hard work,
alot of soul searching
and more than a few tears.
I'm scared but I'm fearless.
It won't be easy but I know it will be worth it.
Just like parenting itself :)




3 comments :

  1. That's so great Nancy, I can't wait to hear about your experience. Brene is an amazing and gifted teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear your take on it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished